I don't know if anyone still reads this blog, but if you DO, just know that you don't have to anymore! You can find out what's happening at the Treehouse by going there yourself!!!! It's open!!! The ribbon-cutting ceremony was today, and I have to admit that I had tears in my eyes. All the smiling faces, oohing and aahing over the most adorable little space you ever saw. And those munchkins on hand were thoroughly enjoying themselves, which makes the whole she-bang worth every last second that everyone invested. Again, I can't say enough about Jess and Cathy for pulling this off. THANK YOU BOTH so much!!! WHAT will you do with all your free time now????? Here's a sneak peak of the park. I have to say -- the pictures hardly do it justice.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Open For Play
I don't know if anyone still reads this blog, but if you DO, just know that you don't have to anymore! You can find out what's happening at the Treehouse by going there yourself!!!! It's open!!! The ribbon-cutting ceremony was today, and I have to admit that I had tears in my eyes. All the smiling faces, oohing and aahing over the most adorable little space you ever saw. And those munchkins on hand were thoroughly enjoying themselves, which makes the whole she-bang worth every last second that everyone invested. Again, I can't say enough about Jess and Cathy for pulling this off. THANK YOU BOTH so much!!! WHAT will you do with all your free time now????? Here's a sneak peak of the park. I have to say -- the pictures hardly do it justice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment